CS 101: Home page
Welcome to CS 101, Spring 2017!
This is the website for CS 101, Spring 2017 at York College. All information about the course will be posted here.
- How to succeed in CS 101
- Submitting labs and assignments
- Reference card [PDF]
- Design template [PDF]
- Design information
- Practice exams
- Code examples
- Mar 21 — Assignment 3 has been posted. The design is due at the beginning of class on Tuesday, Mar 28th, and the code is due on Tuesday, Apr 4th by 11:59 PM.
- Mar 16 — The Schedule and Labs pages have been updated to account for the college being closed on the 14th.
- Mar 13 — Due to the snowstorm expected for tomorrow, Exam 2 will take place on Thursday, Mar 16th. We will use Tuesday, Mar 14th as a review day if the college is open.
- Mar 9 — Solutions to Spring 2016 Exam 2 are posted on the Practice Exams page. Also, the Spring 2015 Exam 2 has been posted as an additional practice exam.
- Mar 6 — Exam 2 will take place in class on Tuesday, Mar 14th. The format will be the same as Exam 1. A practice exam is available on the Practice Exams page.
- Feb 7 — Solutions to the first practice exam are available on the Practice Exams page.
- Jan 31 — Exam 1 will take place in class on Tuesday, Feb 14th. It is closed book and closed notes: however, you will have the reference card as a reference. There will be a written part and a programming part. The Practice Exams page has a practice exam.
- Jan 31 — Assignment 2 has been posted. There are two milestones; see the assignment description for deliverables and due dates.
- Jan 21 — The Schedule has been updated with suggested textbook exercises.
- Jan 19 — Assignment 1 has been posted. The design artifact is due at the beginning of class on Thursday, Jan 26th. The completed program is due Tuesday, Jan 31st by 11:59 PM.
- Jan 19 — Welcome back!