CS 340: Home page
Welcome to CS 340, Fall 2016!
Programming Language Design
This is the website for CS 340, Fall 2016 at York College. All information about the course will be posted here.
- Dec 13 — A practice final exam has been posted on the Practice Exams page.
- Dec 6 — Assignment 8 has been updated to include the correct version of
- Nov 29 — Assignment 8 has been posted, due Tuesday, Dec 13th by 11:59 PM.
- Nov 29 — The due date for Assignment 7 has been changed to Tuesday, Dec 6th by 11:59 PM.
- Nov 29 — The description of Assignment 7 has been updated with a fix for the
- Nov 28 — The Schedule has been updated.
- Nov 16 — Assignment 7 is due on Thursday, Dec 1st by 11:59 PM.
- Nov 15 — For Exam 2 (in class on Tuesday, Nov 22nd), you may bring in up to three single-sided pages of notes.
- Nov 7 — Assignment 6 has been posted. It is due Thurday, Nov 17th by 11:59 PM.
- Oct 27 — The Schedule has been updated (Clojure macros have been moved back). Assignment 5 is posted, and is due Friday, Nov 4th by 11:59 PM.
- Oct 13 — Solutions are available for Lab 10, Lab 11, and Lab 12. (Scroll to the bottom of the lab web page for a link.)
- Oct 6 — Assignment 4 has been posted: see the assignment description for details.
- Oct 3 — The Schedule has been updated.
- Sep 28 — The solution to the first practice exam has been updated to correct two mistakes (a mislabeled transition in Question 5 and a missing production in Question 6.)
- Sep 28 — Solutions to the Regular Language Practice Problems have been posted. (Click the link and scroll to the bottom of the page.)
- Sep 27 — Regular Language Practice Problems have been posted on the Practice Exams page. Solutions will be posted soon.
- Sep 26 — A solution to the first practice exam is available on the Practice Exams page.
- Sep 20 — Exam 1 will take place in class on Thursday, Sept 29th. It will be open book and open notes. If you would like to use the lecture notes during the exam, print them out before the exam. A practice exam is available on the Practice Exams page.
- Sep 15 — Assignment 3 is due on Friday, Sept 23rd by 11:59 PM.
- Sep 2 — Assignment 2 is due on Friday, Sept 16th by 11:59 PM.
- Sep 2 — A “Strategy” section has been added to Lecture 1. This should be helpful for Assignment 1.
- Sep 1 — Assignment 1 will be due on Friday, Sept 9th by 11:59 PM. (The website originally said “Tuesday, Sept 9th”, which doesn’t exist, so we’ll go with Friday, Sept 9th, which does.)
- Aug 30 — Welcome back! Assignment 1 is due Tuesday, Sept 6th by 11:59 PM.