FYS 100.132: Home page
FYS 100.132, Fall 2017
Welcome to the FYS 100.132 home page! All of the information about the course will be posted here.
- Syllabus — General information about the course and course policies
- Schedule — Schedule of topics, activities, and readings, and assignments
- Resources — Useful resources, including links to software we will be using
- Assignments — Assignments you will work on outside of class
- Events Calendar — First-year experience events for Fall 2017
- Dec 7 — Deliverables added for Assignment 6. All items due by Dec 16th
- Oct 31 — Assignment 5 has been posted. The first deliverable is an annotated bibliography, due Tuesday, Nov 7th. Also, questions have been posted for the Day 18 discussion on wearable computing.
- Oct 22 — Discussion questions have been added to the Day 16 agenda. Please complete these questions in preparation for class discussion.
- Oct 19 — The due date for the Assignment 4 final essay and code has been changed to Thursday, Oct 26th.
- Oct 6 — The Schedule has been updated, specifically the activities for Oct 10th and 12th.
- Oct 6 — The due date for the Assignment 4 essay draft has been moved back to Friday, Oct 13th.
- Sep 26 — Assignment 4 has been posted. The first deliverable, an essay draft, is due Tuesday, Oct 10.
- Sep 26 — As mentioned in class, the due date for the Assignment 3 final essay and code has been moved back to Tuesday, Oct 5.
- Sep 14 — Due to an inconsistency in how the due date for the Assignment 3 essay outline was stated, the due date has been moved back one day to Friday, Sept 15.
- Sep 8 — Assignment 3 has been posted. The first deliverable, an essay outline, is due Thursday, Sept 14.
- Sep 7 — The due date for Assignment 2 (the team project proposal) has been changed to Tuesday, Sept 19.
- Aug 29 — Welcome back! Assignment 0 is due by the end of day today. (Don’t worry, it’s short!)